Summary of Position:
This position is responsible for exceptional customer service and agent support. The CARE Representative assists customers by taking payments on policies, providing basic policy or claim status information, and responding to general inquiries from our agency partners. Duties include handling incoming calls on existing business, responding to inquiries about eligibility, and providing one-call resolution. The CARE Representative provides timely and accurate information and exceptional support to customers and agents.
Hiring for the following shifts:
- Sunday - Thursday
- Sunday: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Monday - Thursday: 11:30 am - 8:00 pm
- Tuesday - Saturday
- Tuesday - Friday: 11:30 am - 8:00 pm
- Saturday: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
- Monday - Friday: 9:30 am - 6:00 pm
Essential Job Functions:
- Handles in-coming calls from policyholders, agents, mortgagees, and vendor partners, through skill-based routing
- Presents a positive and helpful approach to every customer - whether internal or external; actively listen to customers and communicate with confidence and empathy
- Effectively utilizes call center technology, along with our operating platform (Carina), to provide exceptional customer care
- Maintains established service level agreement (“SLA”) standards to meet or exceed our agency partners expectations
- Stays current on Security First’s insurance products and processes to provide customers and agents with the most up-to-date and accurate information
- Adheres to company and department guidelines, procedures and standards
- Performs other duties as assigned with or without accommodation
- Presents a professional appearance
- Other duties as assigned with or without accommodation
- Assist in other areas of department or other departments as required.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent required
- Ability to acquire a 4-40 license within the first 90 days of employment.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- *Bi-lingual candidates a plus.
- Must be highly customer service oriented; engaging and friendly personality
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills; comfortable building relationships
- PC Literate with a firm understanding of Microsoft Office Programs and web searches; comfortable working with data and reports from various system sources
- Interacts well with different people and able to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Prior Property & Casualty Underwriting experience is a plus
- Customer Focus
- Action Oriented
- Functional/Technical Skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Our company is a drug-free workplace, and all candidates which are offered a position will be required to submit to pre-employment drug screening. Refusal to submit to drug screening will result in retraction of offer.